Skip to main content

Shopping in Germany: Alverde hair care

I took me "a while" to write this :P I'll also write only in English, since these are unfortunately not sold in Finland (and I'm too busy). The prices are CHEAP: shampoos 1.95€ and conditioners 2.25€. Most of these shampoos or conditoners are not ecocertified but vegan & silicone free, there is one ecocertifien conditioner (sensitive) but I don't like it at all. Most of the Alverde products are ecocertified.


I bought Alverde Men shampoo for my husband and he loves it :D It's as good as the other Alverde shampoos (I've tested it too) but it looks more masculine and contains beer. I recommend this to your dads, husbands, boyfriends & sons :D The scent is ok for women too, it's not like "masculine" scents usually. NaTrue certified.

I also bought Alverde Men Eye roll-on for him but it's mine now ;D It is REALLY good, easy to apply, refreshing and the scent is mild & neutral (not masculine or feminine), I recommend this to everybody but not if you have very dry skin. I think I'll buy many of these when I visit Germany next time! BDIH certified.

Alverde MEN eye roll-on Inci




Alverde Blond shampoo & conditioner: These are as good as the rest of Alverde shampoos/conditioners but  I personally don't like this very sweet scent of honey. I also don't think it does anything for my blonde hair :)


Alverde Coffein (green coffee) shampoo and condioner are just great! I think they make my hair feel stronger :) The scent is also nice, it's green and fresh and suitable for both men & women.


Alverde Sensitive condioner, BDIH certified and that certificate was the only reason I didn't leave this to my hotel in Germany :P I really do not like this at all! The scent is too strong (lavender I think?) and it just doesn't make my hair feel as soft & good as the other Alverde conditioners. Makes me think that it's impossible to make ecocertified conditioner I would really like :/ I tried to use this in my hair & kids hair but eventully I gave up.

The travel size is Alverde Avocado conditioner, one of my favorites and the one I'd recommend for longer or damaged hair. I have to use it carefully, it's very conditioning. I have also used this as a waterproof eyemakeup remover! Yep, I forgot my makeup removers home and this did the job ;D


Alverde styling gel (I have travel size & normal size) is ok and I like to use it. I still won't say it's great but it's BDIH certified and not expensive, so you could try it. The consistency is very typical to eco-gels. The hold is not strong, I use it on my damp hair before blow drying. My hair type is very silky & fine, this makes it a bit more manageable. Smells very good!

Alverde hair spray is also something I can't recommend to all but I still like it. The hold is not strong, not enough for me anyway, but almost everytime I've used it I've heard compliments of my "super shiny hair"! Smells good too :)

You can buy this brand from the Central Europe (I buy mine from DM in Germany), the products not sold in webshops. I REALLY love their products (except makeup) I bought a lot as a gift too:

Prices are around 2€/ bottle so I bought "a few" ;)


Comments

  1. I've seen these in my local DM shop but I never tried them. I do have long and dry hair so Alverde Avocado conditioner sounds promising :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a lot about DM brand. The other one that receives a lot of rants is Balea. I go to DM very often but have never tried any of their products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MissA: You should try these :D Especially the body products are just GREAT! Post about them coming soon :)

    Noir: yep, avocado might be the best. It also works great as a hair mask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrgh, ei tosiaankaan taida olla nettikauppaa, joka näitä möisi. Saksan eBaysta löytyy satunnaisia tuotteita, ehkä pitäisi kytätä sitten siellä...

    If anyone knows a place where you can buy these online (other than eBay), give a shout! :)

    -Silli-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so many products, there will be a repair masks soon and I want to but it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. graphology: I want that too :D My suitcase is always full of Alverde products!

    Silli: Eipä taida saada, taitaa olla DM:n oma merkki. Toivottavasti saat jonkun saksalaisen postittelemaan. Matkalaukkuni näyttää varmaan aika vinkeältä läpivalaisussa, kun tulen Saksasta kotiin ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silkkaa vääryyttä, ettei tällaisia ja etenkin tähän hintaan myydä täällä suomessa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sannu: sepä se... Suomessa ei tuollaisiin myynteihin päästäisi ja suuri määrä toki laskee hintaakin. Mälsää joka tapauksessa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, why dont yot like the makeup? I think there are some really good things (not all of course) to choose from

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have tested some makeup and I didn't like those but of course I'll test more later, if I find something interesting :) The other products however are almost always more than excellent <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Question where can I order these products online for shipment to the states? They are affordable and I wanted to try them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, comment, opinion!

Popular posts from this blog

Ihania uutuuksia Beautykolta

No niin, olen takaisin! On ollut kiireiset opiskeluajat ohi ja ehdin taas bloggaillakin. Instasta löydyn yritykseni tililtä, siellä on sekaisin töitä, kosmetiikkaa ja elämääni. Laita seuraantaan jos kiinnostaa: www.instagram.com/voimistaja . Seuraan seuraajia :) Mutta asiaan, olen tosiaan aivan ihastunut korealaiseen kosmetiikkaan ja löytäessäni Beautykon nettikaupan , on tullut taas vähän shoppailtua ihan Suomestakin käsin. Kaukoidän reissuilta näitä olenkin kantanut melkoisesti. Tuotteet on ihan itse ostettu ja lämpimästi suosittelen! Eyenlip on edullinen mutta laadukas merkki. Naamioista on jäljellä vielä tämä kosteuttava Hyaluronic acid: oikein miellyttävä käytössä ja tuoksuu taivaalliselta. Hinta ei päätä huimaa! 1,60€/ kpl ja löytyy useita erilaisia, pakettitarjouksena 10,45€/ 7 kpl. HolikaHolika on myös lempparimerkkejäni ja nämä hoitovedet ovat ihan mahtavat! Käytän ennen seerumia. Kosteuttava sininen on suosikkini mutta Vita virkistää kivasti aamulla, eli ei

Colored contact lenses - Freshlook Dimensions Caribbean Aqua

Sain Lenstorelta piilarit testiin ja mukava oli testata välillä värillisiäkin! En osannut itse päättää väriä, joten annoin Lenstoren valita :D Testiin tuli Freshlook Dimensions-linssit Caribbean Aqua-värissä. Linssit olivat väriltään yllättävänkin tummat, tummemmat reunoiltaan kuin keskeltä, omat silmäni ovat todella vaaleat. " FreshLook Dimensions värjätyt piilolinssit / kuukausilinssit CIBA Visionilta tehostavat ja vahvistavat silmien vaaleaa luonnollista sävyä. Piilolinssit soveltuvat sini-, harmaa- ja vihreäsilmäisille (tummasilmäisille suosittelemme FreshLook Colors tai FreshLook ColorBlends -malleja). Tummempi rengas iiriksen ympärillä lisää katseesi intensiivisyyttä (katso kuva ohessa). Huomioi, että väritulos riippuu omien silmiesi väristä, emmekä täten voi täydellisesti taata toivottua väritulosta. Linssit otetaan silmistä ja puhdistetaan ennen nukkumaanmenoa, otetaan käyttöön jälleen seuraavana aamuna ja korvataan uusilla kuukauden käytön kuluttua." Lensstore.fi

Mineral makeup mutiny!

Please join in Mineral makeup mutiny! "We will be providing lists of companies who are actually creating their own product, companies that offer both, and companies that are repackaging." And that great because it's sometimes hard to tell, especially if you have just started with MMU. Or just don't have same color already. Some companies I know are making their own mineral makeup: - Aromaleigh - The She Space - Meow - Fyrinnae - Dreamworld - mum mum's crafts - Sassy Minerals - LaurEss - Alima - Morgana minerals - Beautiful girl minerals - Everyday minerals - Lily Lolo - Elemental Beauty - Cory - SilkNaturals - Suds n sass - HiFi Cosmetics - Purely Cosmetics -Archetype -Evil Shades -Stardust Cosmetics (Stardust sells also "unblended pigments" and those colors are marked with *) -and MANY more :) For now on I'll always read what the company tells in their website! Do they really tell that products are formulated by the themselves or do they just "